AccoTech Pvt Limited has been delivering premium accounting & IT & marketing services to a wide array of client for over a decade. Our employees are backbone of our organisation and we ensure they grow with the company.
Please note, this role is a full time role based in our office and please only apply if you don’t have any issues with the followings.
– Office Location: DHA 2 -Main GT Road, Islamabad
– Office timings : 01:00pm to 09:30PM
This is to save your as well as our HR department time.
Tell me About the Role?
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our Websites with new blog posts and quality writing Articles that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness. An ideal candidate would be the one with background in Media Studies and proven work experience in print media as Content Writer and Blog Writer.
What will i be responsible for?
• Research and develop content ideas for various topics.
• Write clear, persuasive content that is grammatically and factually accurate for use on our websites.
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
What are the Job Requirements?
- Background in Media Studies and proven work experience as a Content Writer, Blog Writer or similar role in a reputed media house
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor in Mass Communication, English, Journalism or related field
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s or equivalent
What Do I Get in Return?
– Excellent organization to work for
– Market Competitive Salary
– Monthly Team lunch/Birthday Celebrations
– Annual Company Dinner
– Annual Iftaar
– Up to 8 other public Holidays
After Successful Completion of Probation Period.
– Company Medical
– Yearly Bonus
– Yearly increments & Promotions
– Provident Fund
– 20 Paid holidays
– Yearly Employee Recognition Awards