- Office Location: 2nd Floor, Central Mall, GT Road, DHA 2 -Main GT Road, Islamabad
- Office timings : 01:00pm to 09:30PM
- Contract length: 24 months
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Gender: Female
This is to save your as well as our HR department time.
- Min 3-4 Years Relevant Experience
The primary function of this role is to produce, manage and report the complete accounting cycle for the company clients. Senior Finance Executive will also be responsible for in-house duties related to record-keeping, assets verification, and purchasing approvals, in accordance with established company guidelines and standards, while at all times adhering to the Company’s mission, values, and goals.
- Bookkeeping and accounting for the company clients in expected timeframe or deadline.
- Customer invoicing and vendor billing on weekly, biweekly and monthly basis.
- Maintaining, updating & finalizing general ledger up to the Balance sheet.
- Daily updating banks and ledger accounts using accounting software and keep track of them.
- Producing and maintaining record-keeping spreadsheets.
- Preparing accounts receivable and accounts payable reports on weekly basis.
- Collaboration with UK team at on-going operative and financial queries.
- Email handling. Demonstrate effective communication skills with customers and vendors to ensure timely clearance of receipts and
- payments. Take suitable control on billing disputes with customer/vendors and work along till resolution.
- Month-end reports including Bank Reconciliation, Payroll summary and credit card statements.
- Providing Statement of Accounts for any party requested at any point in time.
- Quarterly report on revenue performance including all necessary numbers and information relevant for the management.
- Physical verification and record of company assets and maintain contact with the corresponding department.
- Make the first level of approval on purchase requisition generated on the behalf of the entity by any department.
- Responsible for reconciling vendor invoices with the items/inventory purchased and confirming for vendor payment.
- Meet all productivity requirements in the expected timeframe.
- Take new initiative and strive to continually improve processes and relationships.
- Full Command on Tax mater & Related Issues With FBR.
- Market Competitive
What are you waiting for? Click here to Apply Now